Saturday, December 10, 2011

Update

I am happy to report that I have started my Business law class blogging.  All of them have their sites up and going the sites are wonderful.  Some are a little slower than others but they all have set up their own sites and have started blogging.  We are using the weebly site, that is one of the few sites our district will allow.  The students really love this, they have been making blogs as well as responding to the questions I have them commenting on.  I have warned them about their grammar and spelling and the fact that they must check their work before posting because I am going to take points off for words spelled incorrectly and slang.  I am looking for comments that have been researched, written with well thought out sentences without a whole lot of words spelled incorrectly. I will provide information about the site for your viewing at a later date.  I am so excited about my students and what they have accomplished.  I am able to use what I am learning  to help my students. With this being said it is still so important to make sure they are learning to problem solve, make decisions, read, and communicate effectively in order to be prepared for the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment