Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Technology at its best

Technology is a wonderful tool and it must be used just as it is intended.  There is so much out there and so much we can take advantge of.  We as teachers must be able to guide our students in all of the areas available to them without fear of the technology.  They must be able to think outside of the box.  I want to never stop learning in order that I may be better able to help my students. Technology can help us find ways to bring an old lesson to life and make it appear new.  It is that added touch that makes someone want to know more.

2 comments:

  1. You are right Tonya. Technology brings things alive and that includes our lessons. What better way to learn than in an atmosphere of fun yet challenging and making the best of the time spent. I am excited too about technology. My hopes are very high for this course on technology which we are undertaking in Walden University.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about this class. I think it will be fun to learn about new forms of technology to use in the classroom with my students.

    ReplyDelete